EOC 468 x 60 Add
Google
 
Want To Tell Me How Wrong I am

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

What To Do With Your Patriots 19-0 Book When They Lose Sunday

I figured out the best plan for what I am going to do with my "19-0: The Historic Championship Season of New England's Unbeatable Patriots."

First off I haven't actually ordered one and I won't because after sunday I will need two. They should be about a nickel on Ebay by Monday morning. The short sighted will attempt to dump their now useless book. Hey they might even throw in some useless Patriots Superbowl Champion swag.

So I am going to take one copy and get is signed by all the current Giants. Shouldn't be too hard right.

Now the hard part. I am going to try and get it signed by as many current Patriots as I can. With Belichick being the holy grail of signatures.

Tell me that isn't a conversation piece on your trophy shelf.

No comments: