EOC 468 x 60 Add
Google
 
Want To Tell Me How Wrong I am

Friday, February 8, 2008

Shaq is Pledging a Championship... Riiiight

ESPN is reporting that Shaq is pledging to bring a championship to the Suns. This gem came amongst several hilarious quotes from the human soundbyte machine.

"I'm very upset," he said Thursday at his introduction news conference. "You just don't really want to get me upset. When I'm upset, I'm known to do certain things -- like win championships." Yeah big fella thats true but you also used to be somewhat mobile and extremely dominate. But as Miami can attest to, Things Change.

"...I think with my experience and my on the court-off the court leadership, I can help them get over the hump." Yeah they have experience(Grant Hill), they have leadership(Steve Nash), they do also now have a hump(that'd be you Shaq)

"The last couple of years I was in a system that we really didn't run, so you automatically think I can't run," he said. "But I love to run, especially if I'm playing with a great guy like Steve Nash. I look forward to making people eat their words, I really do." I just want to be clear, it was the system in Miami that made you slow and immobile. I can't wait to follow up on this quote when the suns play again. Oh wait Shaq is weeks from playing again.

No comments: