EOC 468 x 60 Add
Google
 
Want To Tell Me How Wrong I am

Friday, January 18, 2008

Things you really don't need to say outloud

In response to the fact that a man who was killed along with two friends who were mauled may have taunted a the tiger who attacked them.

Clearly there's the lesson to be learned here," said zoo spokesman Sam Singer. "The lesson is that it's not a good idea to drink, it's not a good idea to be high on dope, and it's not a good idea to taunt a man-eating tiger."

Really?, is that a lesson that needs to be learned. I am pretty sure that is called common sense.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You would think so! But when impaired we have all done some pretty stupid things:( Unfortunately this guy wont be able to be stupid again :(

Ron Dean said...

I guess that's true I would hate to see my impaired decisions, with a tiger as the repercussion.