EOC 468 x 60 Add
Google
 
Want To Tell Me How Wrong I am

Friday, February 1, 2008

Is Adam "Pac-Man" Jones As Bad As You Think.

I know you don't think Pac-Man Jones is a good guy. I don't even think he's a good guy. In fact I would guess his mom is about the only person that does think so. I am certainly not going to talk you into the fact he is a good guy. The thing worth considering though is the fact that he probably isn't as bad as he has been made out to be.





He has made plenty of dumb choices; smoking marijuana, getting into fights, and publicly whining that he had to wait for Valet to get his car. I know none of these are good things, hell they are even stupid things. But some of the other instances like the shooting in Las Vegas. That happened, no one claims it didn't, but Jones didn't shoot anyone, he didn't even fire a gun. He was in the building when it happened. Should he choose better friends, sure he should. But his friends and their actions aren't really his problem or his employers business.





I think that he should be criminally liable for the things he did, not the things he witnessed. My real beef though is with emperor Goodell. So far what has he been convicted of that merits him being suspended for a full year. I just don't agree, he pays his debt to society for the things he is CONVICTED of. Not the things that the media reports. Goodell suspended him before he received his first conviction. I agree the league needs to be cleaned up but not with extremist measures.



If you like this blog Subscribe via RSS or Subscribe by Email

Learn more about RSS

No comments: