EOC 468 x 60 Add
Google
 
Want To Tell Me How Wrong I am

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Secret Identities and Cheesy nuts... or is it Nutty Cheese

Have you ever seen Dan Shaughnessy and Jackie Macmullen in the same place at the same time. No they are the same person. I know it. Both write for the Boston Globe. Both have a completely biased love for Boston teams. Most importantly they have the same super power. The Sweet Perm. I just can’t figure which is the real identity and which is the false identity.

I am a little superstitious. A lot of times when I am truly involved in a game (see:gambling) I will turn the game off, believing it somehow affects the outcome. Many people have silly little things they do. Like all things though, moderation is always a good idea. Packer fan, you are ridiculous. I am gonna bypass the ridiculous cheese hats. I’ll go straight to the pinnacle of ludicrous mountain. What crazy nutter do we find in the shack here at the pinnacle. Hello there Jay Zollar WLUK FOX 11 Vice President and General Manager.
The station had "Seinfeld" scheduled to run at 5:30 p.m. this Saturday. After pulling the show in response to learning it was a favorite of the Giants Eli Manning. Zollar actually said the following out loud. "Why give comfort to the enemy?" adding Zollar. "Green Bay Packers fans do not want any of the New York Giants to get a good night's sleep and FOX 11 will do its part."Really, nutter. If the pack needs that much help, give up now.

No comments: