EOC 468 x 60 Add
Google
 
Want To Tell Me How Wrong I am

Monday, January 21, 2008

Philip Rivers is a full grown man

If you follow this blog you know I have been back and forth on the Philip Rivers for the last few weeks. ESPN has a report that Rivers had his knee scoped on Monday in order to be as close to playing condition as possible. He will require offseason surgery to repair his ACL. That pretty much solved my back and forth. I am now officially a Rivers fan. My big hang up was all that Jaw Jacking he does. You know what, after that performance on Sunday, all I can say is "Talk all you want bud, cause you are backing it up"

Also this kinda makes you question LT sitting out with a sprain, don't worry Ladanian. Now that your team couldn't punch it in the endzone, you will have a while to rest that knee.

If you enjoyed this blog Subscribe to Just One Man's Opinion

No comments: