EOC 468 x 60 Add
Google
 
Want To Tell Me How Wrong I am

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Happy about that Romo-Simpson split... Not so fast Cowboy fan

Ok Magazine reported that Tony Romo called Jessica Simpson to let her know they should go back to being friends.
Sounds great, right Cowboy fan... Not so fast.

The Playoffs are n't coming through the door. That trains has come and gone.

Story time. stick with me there is a point.

See I have a friend, who's girlfriend at the time didn't like me ( I know it's hard to believe but that's another discussion). She made things hard for me (I felt) and I disliked her, and I was vocal about it. What does my friend do? he says to me "look she is a part of my life, and doesn't really affect you" adding"yeah, she is involved but that doesn't affect me or us really so just bear with it".

I think to myself "you know you're right". It really is his relationship and not mine. I will deal with my issues with it in the interest of his long term happiness.

What happens, they split up.

I don't think there is a Cowboy fan out there who would have resented sacrificing the playoffs for the relationship had they gotten married, or even made that second christmas together. Nobody says this or that is more important then your wife. But now she isn't your wife, she is some chick you dated for 3 months.

3 months!? You probably could have squeezed that into the offseason there Tony.

If you like this blog Subscribe via RSS or Subscribe by Email
Learn more about RSS

No comments: