EOC 468 x 60 Add
Google
 
Want To Tell Me How Wrong I am

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Linking up with RonDean

I hope to be important enough to be fired one day(Fanhouse)

Narcissism: When you believe your teams dominance would "restore the universe to order."(ESPN)

Just in time to draw attention from Clemens, more dirt on Bonds(ESPN)

You don't have to copy everything the NFL does(SportsbyBrooks)

I hate China more everyday(SportsbyBrooks)

Alright people it's March and to us sports fans that means March Madness, Spring Training, and NFL Free Agency. To a lot of people March means March of Dimes.

My sister is walking for the March of Dimes, click on her banner below, and head to the comments section where you'll find a woman who mentions that March of Dimes helped her family care for her when she was young. That's my Grandmother. Along with beating me for my abuse of the English language on this blog, she has beaten Polio, and a stroke.

SHE DRINKS YOUR MILKSHAKE

If you can donate great if not just check out her comment

No comments: