EOC 468 x 60 Add
Google
 
Want To Tell Me How Wrong I am

Monday, January 28, 2008

Tigers Personal Tournament

I am gonna be up front here. I don't know golf. I have played one course, I shot 218 and I didn't even bother with the last 2 holes. I also don't know much about the professional tour. I couldn't name 5 courses and I couldn't describe one. But I do know domination.

As Super Sunday approaches I just don't see Strahan saying he is happy to win the NFC in half time interview. I stopped watching the NBA Finals last year after game three but I am guessing that the Cavaliers went ahead and played the game out.

But that is just what happened at Torrey Pines over the weekend. With Tiger Woods competitors making statements like; "There's no mercy rule,", "We're not playing Little League baseball. We'll see what happens. We might get lucky" and finally "I'm going to try to win the tournament that Tiger's not playing,"

Seriously when you are beating guys at a level that they are satisfied to win second it is getting out of hand. The one thing I do know is when you remove the competitiveness of a sport you are ruining it.

If you like this blog Subscribe via RSS or Subscribe by Email
Learn more about RSS

No comments: