EOC 468 x 60 Add
Google
 
Want To Tell Me How Wrong I am

Sunday, January 20, 2008

NFC Champioship Preview

-13, -12, -11, -10, -9 degrees. That’s it, that’s the peak. Lambeau field just warmed up to minus 9 at game time. Unfortunately for both teams that is game time, in New England. By the time the game time rolls around in Green Bay weather will feel like –21 degrees.

I would love to run out a laundry list of how that feels but I have no idea, I moved from Minnesota a long time ago. I am sitting on my couch wrapped up in a blanket because the temp hit 65 degrees in Orange County.

As far as how that will affect the game. I am not as sold on the weather really helping the Packers. I mean you want to tell me it is kind of cold like say feels like 2 or 3 degrees. I buy that making the other team miserable. But with it down around a –21 degree wind chill; that is miserable for everyone.
Honestly I can’t wait for the games to get rolling it is 5 minutes ‘til game time.

No comments: