EOC 468 x 60 Add
Google
 
Want To Tell Me How Wrong I am

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Bulls Owner Clarifies?? Scott Skiles Firing

Bulls chairman Jerry Reinsdorf clarifies his statements regarding the firing of head coach Scott Skiles.

Reinsdorfs was recently interviewed by WGN-TV where he stated "Something didn't mesh right this year, Scott came to us eventually and said, 'I think the team needs a new voice.' ... Scott realized that he wasn't getting through to them. It was time to do something else."

ESPN is reporting that Reinsdorf claims that he regrets his choice of words and wanted to clarify saying ""I can't believe I was so sloppy with my words. Scott did an excellent job here."

What exactly were you sloppy about, the team stinks he knew it, the inmates are clearly running the asylum over there and he wanted out. Don't let a rare breath of fresh air called honesty be overpowered by the stink of you back peddling (quite poorly I might add).

If you like this blog Subscribe via RSS or Subscribe by Email
Learn more about RSS

No comments: