EOC 468 x 60 Add
Google
 
Want To Tell Me How Wrong I am

Monday, February 11, 2008

Finally Steroids News I'm Interested in

ESPN is reporting that John Rocker claims that MLB not only knew he used steroids. They assisted him in doing so.

For starters we are talking about John Rocker. I love a guy who speaks his mind, however that would require a mind which is not something I am sure this guy is in possesion of. After his comments in 19999 saying he would never play for a New York team because he didn't want to ride a subway train "next to some queer with AIDS." He also dropped this gem in 2005 as he was attempting a comeback "I've taken a lot of crap from a lot of people. Probably more than anybody in the history of this sport. I know Hank [Aaron] and Jackie [Robinson] took a good deal of crap, but I guarantee it wasn't for six years. I just keep thinking: How much more am I supposed to take?"

Yeah forgive me if after those brilliant statements I don't flip out over any news coming out of Rocker's mouth. I mean I would love to hear that this is true. Anything that would shine a light on the evil that is Bud Selig, is good in my book.

The basic gist of what Rocker said was the fact that in testing that ironically stemmed from a suspension he drew as a result of those intelligent statements from 1999. The league discovered he was using HGH. The players union and league doctors then instructed him and several Rangers teammates on how to use steroids more effectively.

The biggest John Rocker moment in all this though is when he gave his opinion on Commissioner Bud Selig. "Bud Selig is a clown and should do the world a favor and Kill himself. " While I definately agree with the first half of that statement the secodn half seems just a bit much.

If you like this blog Subscribe via RSS or Subscribe by Email
Learn more about RSS

No comments: