EOC 468 x 60 Add
Google
 
Want To Tell Me How Wrong I am

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Saints and Chargers to London in 2008

So it appears we now know who will have the unfortunate luck pleasure of playing in 2008. According to ESPN the Saints and the Chargers will face off in London during this coming season. If you missed my rant about international play in the NFL you can check it out here.

In addition to my numerous problems I stated there I have developed a new one. In the interest of parity, why not have the Raiders and the Chargers or even the Broncos or Cardinals. Just pick any two teams that are at least reasonably geographically close. Traveling around the world isn't enough they needed to add an extra two timezones for the Chargers.

As far as the Saints side of things are you trying to tell me there is a huge clamoring in europe for the New Orleans Saints, somehow I doubt it. I mean there isn't even a clamoring for the Saints in New Orleans.

If you like this blog Subscribe via RSS or Subscribe by Email
Learn more about RSS

No comments: