EOC 468 x 60 Add
Google
 
Want To Tell Me How Wrong I am

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Linking up with RonDean

The Big Lead looks back at their preseason NFL predictions - it's always fun to mock people when they're wrong

So you're a little concerned that G2 is gonna make you wanna leave your chair and you'll feel all active and who would want that, here is your energy lethargy drink. Why don't you go ahead and ponder this while your throwing that down, should be right up your alley.

Here's the latest in the Rich Rodriguez vs. WVU saga - I can't figure out which I care less about and hear more about this or steroids.


Wired's tips to Tech-up the Superbowl

I knew Santana and the Mets would work it out - I just didn't know that the big draw for Santana was to get the at bats??

What exactly is the point of this article, to let us know two wrongs make everything alright


If you like this blog Subscribe via RSS or Subscribe by Email

Learn more about RSS

No comments: