EOC 468 x 60 Add
Google
 
Want To Tell Me How Wrong I am

Friday, March 14, 2008

Linking up with RonDean

How does this even get made(Gizmodo)

If these drunk, naked cheerleaders are from the OCC near by I am going to their games tomorrow(WithLeather)

This Just In: John Daly, he like the boozeeyy(TheSportingBlog)

Seriously kid; Run, run as fast as you can(Fanhouse)

I hope they have Winnie the Pooh in Macedonia, other wise they are missing a nice one(Yahoo)

Terry Bowden apparently done coaching, He certainly isn't gonna try and talk some mother into sending him her son after this, is he?(EDSBS)

A friend dared me to drink the top portion of a bottle of Tobasco sauce. There was a lot of people sitting their including a girl I wanted to impress(Girls are impressed by commiting to stupid dares, right?) A few minutes later the waitress arrived with a milkshake, a plate of celery, and pity on her face.

I thought then, for the first of many times, That sounded like a good idea at the time.

This guy will need this story soon(Neatorama)

No comments: