EOC 468 x 60 Add
Google
 
Want To Tell Me How Wrong I am

Friday, February 22, 2008

Linking up with RonDean

NSFW: I've got no problem with what I'm working with, but I don't think it needs a spotlight from 6 inc...I MEAN 9, 9 INCHES(Gizmodo)

Olympic Athletes aren't scared of sabotoge, they just don't want to be hungry again in an hour(ESPN)

A while back we found out who players thought the least of, JA Adande tells us who the players root for(ESPN)

Somebody is getting fired over this briliant idea(Neatorama)

If you liked the tech logos; Neatorama's got your car logos(Neatorama)

Kool-Aid Scented Shoes. How long 'til a kid gets punted in the face after being told "lean down, smell these"(Gizmodo)


Why are these sold in sets of two? If you have these you are clearly sleeping alone(Nerd Approved)


MLS expands to Philadelphia: Both US Soccer fans really excited.(Fanhouse)

No comments: